How to Enroll a Child
AMIkids Piedmont works with boys who need the most help to succeed, both in life and in an academic environment. We provide opportunities to youth who are at a higher risk of dropping out of school or ending up in prison because of the challenges they face.
Our youth typically display the following characteristics:
- Are significantly behind in academic courses and need the opportunity for credit recovery
- Identified as having exceptional needs
- Involved in the juvenile justice system
- Exhibit disruptive behaviors and attitudes that prohibit other form learning
- Need mentoring
- Have a history of substance abuse
- Have displayed a lack of respect for peers and authority
- Are suspected of or have admitted to gang involvement
- Are lacking in motivation
- Need assistance developing self esteem
Young men attending AMIkids Piedmont are referred from the South Carolina Department of Juvenile Justice. Contact us for more information to enroll a child.